THE GUTSCHLAG FAMILY

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH OUR FAMILY AND ENJOY SEEING THE KIDS GROW

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bath time with Sissy!!!!

Cash playing with his toys. He is sitting up so well and is ready to crawl but rocks back and forth. Just need for him to push GO!!!
He LOVES Jigsaw and the dog just lets him pull and tug on him. Cash really loves getting kisses from Jiggy.

Playing in the bathtub with all Maddie's naked barbies

Maddie is the only one that can make him really giggle and it is so cute. They had a great time!!!

Okay, I had to post this. Maddie wanted so badly to take a bath with Cash. Once they were in the bath Maddie wanted to see if Cash liked playing with her barbies. I told John this is going to be one of those pics we show all his friends when he is older. Maddie thought it was so funny and they had a great time. The other pics were taken today because he loves Jigsaw so much, I just had to take these. Maddie and him are my pride and joy and dads too of course. I am very lucky to be able to stay home and play with him all day. We are both very blessed!!! Have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Precious pictures. Maddie is so funny...better get some waterproof hotwheels!

    ReplyDelete

Followers